Wire grip 1-5 mm
The wire clamp is attached to the cable by the adjustable jaws. That grants a sturdy eyelet to be able to pull on it. In conjunction with the one-hand lever cable, you can simply tension your driving wire.
- applicable for rope diameter 1-5 mm
- rope cross section 1-16 mm²
- size of the eyelet 20 mm
- breaking load about 1250 kg
- load capacity (WLL) 500 kg
Wire grip 10-28 mm
The large wire grip is used for pulling cord irons. For that you have to press the steel jaws apart, pin the wire grip onto it and now it can be pulled on the eyelet.
- suitable for rope with a diameter of 10-28 mm
- rope cross-section 90-400 mm²
- ocular size of the eyelet 30 x 40 mm
- breaking load about 8.000 kg
- load capacity (WLL) 3.500 kg