Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock: 35; Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
The IGEL Tent Peg Hammer was developed by us for exactly two purposes:
1. Drive in pegs and pegs.
2. remove pegs and pegs without any problems.
And that's exactly what the hammer does - quite well.
The IGEL Tent Peg Hammer is a metal hammer with a metal handle. The hammer head weighs 800 grams, making it a comfortable hammer and carrying weight. The lasered receptacle is suitable for most commercially available T-iron pegs, typical camping pegs in various sizes and IGEL pegs with a diameter of up to 20mm.
What advantages does the IGEL Herring Hammer offer?
- No loss of impact force, because the herring hammer is made of metal instead of rubber.
- Significantly fewer pegs have to be left behind because the herring hammer has an extremely good grip when pulling.
- Heavy enough to hammer in pegs and pegs, light enough to take it with you when hiking.
- Head weight 800 grams!
- High quality product!
- Lasered herring/nail holder, metal handle.
- Wide head shape, so the hammer does not sink so easily into the meadow when pulling pegs.
- Suitable for many ground anchorages!
- Safe removal of tent stakes and pegs. By unrolling and pulling the hammer, the loosening moment can be better estimated.
- Normal T-iron pegs, safety T-iron pegs, marquee pins, stakes and small caravan pegs can be removed without any problems with the IGEL Tent Peg Hammer.
- No more sore hands from pulling herring with the rope.